ClearSol SOLV LST is an extremely low surface tension, readily biodegradable & non-combustible solvent that cuts through and removes heavy greases, oils and paraffin from metal and other surfaces.* ClearSol SOLV LST’s high polarity and low surface tension of 19 dynes/cm provides exceptional solvency properties including fast spreading, soil penetration and removal. ClearSol SOLV LST is also very effective at removing bitumen from metal surfaces and is a highly attractive, environmentally-friendly alternative to conventional solvents such as p-xylene & 1,4-dimethycyclohexane. This proven solvent technology exhibits the following attributes:
• Extremely low surface tension of 19 dynes/cm.
• Readily biodegradable.
• Non-combustible & non-DOT regulated.*
• Fast spreading & soil penetration on metal and other surfaces.
• Excellent at removing heavy greases, oils, paraffin and bitumen.
• Eco-friendly replacement for p-xylene & 1,4-dimethylcyclohexane.