ClearSol MEMZYME M is a brand new, high performance RO Filter Cleaner Concentrate containing enzymes which exhibits exceptionally low surface tensions (<19 dynes/cm) and fully compatible with polymeric-based membranes. This formula contains no dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid (DDBSA) type surfactants which are known to attack and degrade enzymes over time or nonionic type surfactants which can “foul” RO membranes due to their hydrophobic nature. In addition this product does not contain any amine-based pH stabilizers such as TEA which can exhibit nucleophilic attack on enzymes reducing their concentration in cleaners.
- Extremely Low Surface Tensions. Solutions of ClearSol MEMZYME M exhibit surface tensions less than 19 dynes/cm.
- Contains NO DDBSA. ClearSol MEMZYME M contains no dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid (DDBSA) type surfactants which can attack and reduce enzyme levels in cleaners.
- Contains NO Nonionics. ClearSol MEMZYME M also contains no nonionic type surfactants which can “foul” RO membranes due to their oily, hydrophobic nature which allows them to “oil out” of solution and adhere to membrane surfaces which can clog pores.
- Contains NO Amine pH Stabilizers. ClearSol MEMZYME M also contains no amine pH stabilizers such as TEA which can exhibit nucleophilic attack on enzymes reducing their concentration and effectiveness in cleaners.
- Excellent Polymeric Membrane Compatibility. ClearSol MEMZYME M exhibits excellent compatibility with polymeric-based RO membranes due to its unique formulation which contains no DDBSA, no amines and no nonionic surfactants.
- Excellent Polymeric Membrane Cleaning. ClearSol MEMZYME M is also a highly effective, neutral cleaning concentrated formula containing superior wetting and dispersing agents and an optimized level of enzyme.